Our commitment to design quality and drafting procedures ensure a complete package deliverable to satisfy your outsourcing needs.
why choose us
BWardDesigns follows all currently adopted national codes
and jurisdictional requirements based on the location of the project.
- Access Control Security
- Electronic Fire Alarm Systems
- Intercom – Emergency and Standard Communications
- Intrusion Detection
- Nurse Call and Clinical Light Systems
- Overhead Paging and Background Music
- Video Surveillance – IP and Analog
- Voice/Data Copper and Fiber Infrastructure
- Audio Visual Design
- Aviation Facilities and Transportation Infrastructure Systems
- Corrections and Institutional Facilities
- Healthcare and Retirement Communities
- Government – Federal and State
- High-rise Commercial and Residential
- Industrial and Manufacturing Facilities
- K-12 and Higher Education Campuses
- Existing building survey to identify low voltage systems and cable runs to produce drawings for maintenance and IT personnel to use to effectively understand previously installed systems.
- Low-Voltage consulting services for design build projects.
- Assessment of engineered drawings for completeness and possible change order additions for our customers.
- Integration of multiple low voltage systems for a fully functional building infrastructure.